Contact UsBoatshed Greece
About Boatshed Greece
We cover most of Greece and we would love to hear from you! Our mission is to offer excellent customer service and disrupt the Greek second-hand yacht market with the quality of our work and our ethos.
If we don't sell your boat, you pay no commission. We also don't mind if you put your boat for sale with other brokers or privately at the same time. We actually encourage this!
We believe that transparency is one of the most important factors to obtain happy sellers and buyers. We will personally visit your boat to record all the details and information, as well as take detailed photographs and videos. The listing online will be transparent and a true reflection of your boat whilst keeping you as a seller anonymous.
We sell both private and commercial boats, whether they are owned by individuals or companies or whether they were purchased using governmental incentives.
- As soon as your boat goes live it will be marketed across all Boatshed offices across the world.
- Your boat will also be advertised on Multi Listing Service websites such as The Yachtmarket and Apollo Duck.
- Our huge database, holds historic pricing data which assists us with valuations and finding the right buyer for your boat.
- We will manage all customer enquiries, questions and requests for information and will keep you fully informed at all times.
- Viewings are accompanied and we relay all offers to you for your consideration.
- All monies are placed in a secure Client account.
- We handle the sale from start to finish, keeping you informed throughout. Including all paperwork.
We have set up BoatshedGreece.com to introduce a service that will disrupt the market of used boats by offering unparalleled customer service and full transparency. We help our clients save money by selling faster than any other broker.Vangelis Papagrigoriou
Buying a boat with Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. We will advise and hand hold you through every stage. Before you travel to view a boat, check out all the pictures and videos of every boat for sale on Boatshed.com. We take our own pictures and videos, so you can see the up to date information and full inventory of each boat.
Have you heard of Refer a Boat?
Do you know of any boat owners looking to sell? Simply introduce potential sellers to Boatshed so that we can help to sell their boat. Once their boat has been sold through our website, we pay you a 20% share of the commission as a reward for the referral. (terms and conditions apply)
Join the team
Have you ever wanted to try something new but no idea where to start? Maybe you'd be interested in joining out team. There are opportunities all over the world from being an agent on the ground to running your own Boatshed business. For more information click on the link below.