Contact UsBoatshed Greece
About Boatshed Greece
Why Choose Boatshed to Sell your boat?
Listing your boat with Boatshed gives you international reach and long-term support – Boatshed has improved boat listing process to make it perform better.
Selling a boat is an emotional decision. It isn’t easy for an owner to part with much-loved boat, and this makes a boat seller more demanding than someone who sells a car or a computer.
Boatshed has improved the listing process to make it correlate to the ways in which buyers and sellers really think. Recognising that a boat sale can take a long time, we remove the names from the boats we list, protecting the identity of the owner.
Then Boatshed’s online platform provides the widest possible exposure for the sale. Today, an increasing number of yacht sales come from abroad, and it is critical to reach potential buyers in Asia and Latin America as well as just around the corner from the port where the boat is docked. By maximising exposure, the owner can pick and choose just the right offer. If an offer isn’t right, the owner can just keep on sailing!
This ‘always on’ approach also allows far greater flexibility to buyer and seller. When it’s right on both sides, Boatshed will conduct the transaction, but only if it’s right.
One could argue that every boat is for sale all the time – that is, owners are always thinking about listing their boat, but don’t want to commit. With Boatshed, there’s no commitment, just the good feeling that if a great offer is out there, it will reach you so that you can consider it.
So, if you’re sitting on the fence about listing your boat, contact Boatshed here.
- 870,000 registered boat buyers
- 280,000 unique visitors per month
- 20,000 Boats sold so far
- 1000+ boats sold per year
- 70+ Boatshed branches world-wide
- Sell your boat twice as fast
Buying a boat with Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. The Boatshed broker will advise and hand hold you through every stage. Before you travel to view a boat, check out all pictures and video of every boat for sale on Boatshed.com. Our brokers take all their own pictures and video, so you can see the up to date information and full inventory of each boat.
- Before you travel: view up to 100 photos, video and a detailed spec for each boat.
- Every boat has been visited and photographed by us personally, so we can talk in detail about the boat you are interested in.
- We also can offer advice on any negotiation, will always accompany you on a viewing when you want to physically see the boat, plus as boaters ourselves, add help and practical advice on boat ownership.
- If you make an offer we always communicate all offers to the owner and negotiate if required.
- Once your offer is accepted, a 10% deposit secures the boat for further inspection by a qualified surveyor.
- This deposit is kept in a secure client account and the boat is now placed “Under Offer”, preventing further bids until you decided to complete the purchase.
- At Boatshed we recommend you have a survey and when the deposit clears, the survey can be arranged.
- You choose a surveyor and cover any costs associated with your survey.
- If the survey goes well and you proceed to purchase, the balance of monies are due via the Client Account prior to ownership transfer.
- Should the survey not go well and you choose to withdraw your offer for the boat, then your deposit is refunded.
- We handle all negotiation between parties, paper work, title & brokerage issues.
- We hand over the boat documents and the boat is now sold.